Thursday, March 17, 2005

Playin Hookie (He Said)

Maaaan I needed me a day off. It just so happened that Diggs called me up and asked if I wanted to play hookie with her. I was like, aight when? She said this Thursday. I asked my boss if I could take a personal day off and she was cool with the request. I asked Diggs what she wanted to do and she said we could watch movies and shit all day.

When Thursday came around, I figured we should do a little extra so I asked her if she wanted to go to the French Market and pick out some locs (sunglasses) cuz mine had broken a month or 3 back. I woke up that morning, showered, got dressed, shaved cuz I wanted to look a lil extra good for her on our day off, and jetted to her joint. I pulled up around 9 a.m. **When I'd gotten there I was on the phone with a potential job opportunity. Hope it goes through** Anywayz, after talking for a good while to the potential job's rep, I made my way to her bedroom and found her on the bed chillin. I gave her a lil kiss and hug and put the movie in. **'Movie' is not a metaphor** I'd brought The Count of Monte Cristo so she could peep it out cuz it was highly recommended by yours truly. She ended up really diggin the movie and its thick plot. I enjoyed having her body behind me, holding me in bed. Anywayz, with all the issues that have arisen that she and I have talked about, the ending of the movie was almost symbolic. The last scene shows a carving in a wall that read "God Will Give Me Justice". Although it isn't justice that I seek from God regarding these issues (it's hope) it still felt good to see that as a reminder. Anywayz, we got into some kissin and I'll let your imagination do the rest... well.... nah, I'll tell yall. We got into some heavy kissing and I got to rubbing that sexy, slim body of hers. We undressed pretty early on. I guess we figured "Fuck the dumb shit. Let's get to biznaaaass." I got on top of her and got back to kissing and rubbing that body, licking her neck and chest while sucking on her nipples. As I lay on top her, in between her sexy legs, I'd grab at those thighs and rub my hands up her sides while kissing her neck, getting a good feel of that soft skin of hers. I strapped up and just put it in position to go in but didn't go in just yet. I kept soaking her neck with kisses and rubbing her thighs and slowly, slowly inched myself inside her. I got all the way inside her and listened to her first moan before going to work. She rubbed my back as I worked myself in and out of her. I'd alter my speeds and she'd grab onto my back accordingly. I love how her hands touch me when I'm putting in work. I turned her body around and lay her on her stomach. Seeing her in this position motivates me to work her hard. Maybe it's seeing the way that ass moves when I'm in her depths or maybe it's the way she looks as I grip her behind her neck, but she motivates me. I turned her back around because I craved feeling her hands on my back again. I went right back to varying my rhythm inside her. Some strokes would thrust into her with nothing short of power, metaphorical muscular forces ramming inside her with pure lustful vigor. Others smoothly and gently made their way inside her with so much ease, it was almost natural that I be inside her. My dick caressed her insides while my hands and lips caressed her outsides; I wanted her whole body, in its entirety, massaged and relaxed. I wanted this day to be worthy of a day off from work; I wanted her to feel like she'd earned her bedroom vacation. When fatigue set in her, I stopped... my job was done.

We lay on the bed for a while, giving our bodies time to recuperate and basking in our glow. It had been quite a workout. We eventually got up and showered each other's body. We then dressed and went to the market to get something to eat. After some time we left the house to hit up the French Market. We walked around a good bit. I couldn't find the locs I wanted at first but we came across some nice ones for Diggs. I went ahead and purchased them cuz she said she didn't have any. We kept looking at other vendors and found the perfect ones for me. Diggs peeped'em out and agreed they were right for me. I looked up at a sign and it said $3 dollars each or 2 for $5. I told Diggs, "It's 2 for $5 so the next person to find some tight locs will get the 2nd pair." We started to look krazily at first but decided that we'd each get 2 pairs of locs for 10 bux. We found some tight ones, I paid, and went on our way. Walking back to the car we ran into a TA (teacher's assistant) that I'd had for an electrical engineering class back at UNO. The three of us talked on the sidewalk amidst old architecture discussing our careers, our plans, and our current jobs. I gotta say that it was tight. The weather was cool, all of us were styling tight black leather jackets, all of us were young engineers with bright futures and there we were, talking in the middle of the historic French Quarter's architecture in its antique design. For a split moment I felt like everything was where it was supposed to be in my life. At that very moment I felt like a young, energized individual, part of the next wave to take on the industry's future; I felt like a part of this country's educated few, getting ready to take on our careers; I had a career, a future; I finally had money to start living life, no longer struggling just to get something to eat; and finally, I was among my peers discussing topics that were relevant to our interests and our futures, it wasn't like in my youth where we would discuss our next hustle and giving our lives time spans, seeing if we'd make it to our next birthdays. No, here we were discussing our futures. Future... a word that had such little meaning when I was young and now it was a topic of my life, of my peers' lives. Everything felt so damn right. We said our good-byes and parted ways. Diggs and I got in the car and started listening to The Game's new CD. As we were jumping on I-10 the 3rd track was playing and a line came out that jumped out at Diggs, reminding her of me: I'm living for my son but I can't figure out why I'm at my temple with this gun. Metaphorically, '...my temple with this gun' represents things that Diggs and I have spoken about a lot recently. It's obvious that my son means everything in the world to me but the issues with gangbangin' have been up for debate. She's been asking me why it means so much to me when loving that type of shit can get me killed or even get my son killed if I were in it full force. The gangs in my old neighborhood have been disbanded for some time now but if they weren't what type of impact would they have on me and would I risk living that life simply for the love of it? I can hardly answer that question. We brought up past issues again and all I could come to was that I've not been able to find a balance between guy #1 and guy #2 so I live at extremes. I don't think I'd go in it full force though; my son would take precedence. Anywayz, we got to the theater and watched Hotel Rwanda. Man, I gotta say that movie should teach the world a lesson. I don't see how the world's politicians let a massacre like that happen without intervention. I guess it's like the Colonel said angrily when he learned the UN wouldn't intervene: "You're not worth anything to them. You're not even niggers; you're Africans." It was really fucked up. I could see Diggs getting teary eyed at times; ain't gonna lie though, seeing so many families split up got me bothered too, especially when it involved children. After the movie ended we hit Subway and then went back to her place for a few and gave our goodbye kisses.

Thanks for playing hookie with me, Diggs.

There are 2 sides to EVERY story, here is Playin Hookie (She Said).

0 Narrated Prose:

Post a Comment

<< Home