Wednesday, April 06, 2005

This time it's for good

I got's to say goodbye to you peeps. I wanted a blog because I wanted to post some of the things I felt that keep my mind stressed but it's hard to do that given the circumstances. From time to time we feel things that don't make sense and we and others get caught up in the heat that emerges from our complicated situations. So we resort to venting what we feel in diaries, journals, and blogs. Unfortunately I can't do that here. Anywayz, I can't help but to feel that I grew a connection with you folks on blogger. I'll miss connecting with yall. I'll miss making and getting comments and exchanging points of views on matters that affect us in our everyday living. Thanx for the good time everyone. I'll miss yall.

props and adios to:
CBreezy
Jonetsu
Soulfularies
Humanity Critic
G Perspective
Mia
NeoDes
Brutha-Free
BruthaCode
Dayrell
RockOnLock
SilentBird
and various others I've visited and that have visited me. Thanx for your advice when I needed it and thanx for sharing parts of your lives with me. Peace, yall.

Diggs, I'm sorry for the drama that took place. I never wanted you to get caught up in such bullshit.

TheSaga (aka Rydah)

6 Narrated Prose:

Blogger jonetsu Recited...

I don't know that you'll look at this, but I'll miss you. I hope everything works out for you. Don't let #2 crush #1!

8:10 PM, April 07, 2005  
Blogger Liza Valentino Recited...

Damn, why you gotta dip on my bday like that?

Well, dude, take care and if you have MSN messenger, hit me up sometimes...soulfularies@ hotmail.com. And if you don't have that shit, drop me a line or two erry now and then.

Keep writing...

9:59 PM, April 10, 2005  
Blogger The Humanity Critic Recited...

Damn, take care..

8:35 AM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Systa Soul Recited...

Now HOW are you gonna 'retire' after visiting my spot ONE time?! Best of luck and thanks for the comments!

3:57 PM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger butterphliâ„¢ Recited...

Why has blogger become an episode of "The Young & the Restless?" I obviously missed something while on hiatus. Too bad 2 of my favorite bloggers are throwing up the deuces. Best wishes.

9:44 PM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger Dayrell Recited...

*Awww* You're leaving us to?

*throws shoe*

Well, you take care to. Feel free to come back whenver you want. *smile*

3:04 AM, August 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home